* Simply shows how much of your packet data quota you've used so far this month.
* If you have a pre-determined quota from your operator of how much packet data you can use in a month, it's a pain to first find the Logs application, open the packet data counter, then try and work out how much data you have left from the amount used so far.
* Data Quota shows two simple bars: one showing how much of the data for this month you have used; and one showing how much of the month has elapsed. This lets you tell at a glance if you've been using data up too fast or two slow, so you can be more frugal or let rip!
* On the first of each month (or whenever your quota resets on billing day), clear the packet data counter. For example: Tools -> Log -> Packet data -> Options -> Clear counters
* Incremented version to 1.36
* Choose daily or monthly quota
* Show changelog during installation
Download :Data Quota v1.36 S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Signed by Hugovk (Update 07.06.11)