Wednesday, December 8, 2010
SCleaner - this comprehensive tool to clean your smartphone.
Author: d (-_-) b (Romzik) EN by Amir@POPDA
- S60v3 Symbian 9.1-9.3, S60v5 9.4 (in the presence of the numeric keypad)
- Having full access
- At least 4 MB of free RAM at startup
- Availability of the numeric keypad
- PythonForsModulPack-E v.1.0.5
The Archive module cfileman for those who do not, I have the above Python run without problems.
- Cleaning of user lists;
- List of exceptions;
- Work with the startup;
- Backup data;
- Restore the backup;
- Delete the folder named;
- Remove empty files;
- Scanner changes the file system;
- Removal of debris in the background (SCDaemon);
- Editor of the lists;
- Editor of the list of exceptions.
- Added support for horizontal displays;
- Corrected earlier errors found;
- Added daemon cleanup SCDaemon - background process that will always hang in the background, and cleaned the phone after a preset period of time (all the settings for the purification process takes from the program settings, and as to the settings of the SCDaemon, they can be found in the settings section SCleaner )
- Removed section about the program (to reduce code);
- Added ability to view a list of files found, after analysis, with the ability to edit this list and add files directly from there to the exclusion list (on the green button);
- Fix Manual search algorithm with an empty file exclusion list;
- Removed section remove applications (to reduce code, and I think that the opportunity for programs to clean-up is not needed, especially since she is not perfect, and means for removing abound);
- Minor bugfixes and interface code ...
Download :SCleaner 0.8 beta EN by Amir@POPDA