RSS

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Google Maps v3.02 Handler UI 200 Beta4 Fix1

Google

GMaps v3.02 Handler UI 200Beta4 Fix1 is the application used to view the maps on the phone. This application is so popular for users of mobile Internet. Well now this application has been direalese in the latest version, that version of v3.02. And the good news for us all aplikas has been made in the version of the handler. For you fans handler application please enjoy this latest application.
Handler on the gmaps application is very useful if we could get free internet access. Because as we know look at a map in real time requires a fairly large data traffic.

Download :

* Google Maps v3.02 Handler UI 200 Beta4 Fix1.jar

* Google Maps v3.02 Handler UI 200 Beta4 Fix1.zip

5 komentar:

HermanJr said...

Seems My lcoation doesn't work but gmaps232handler works. Using k850

Unknown said...

It should work mate, whether this Gmaps can open other areas? Gmaps 232 can also be on my phone and I think the 302 version is better

HermanJr said...

But MY location says its not available when I go to help. But when I run 232 My location works flawlessly

HermanJr said...

I can search in maps 302. everything is fine except My location. 232 works flawlessly

Unknown said...

Oh so,, sorry friends I cant help U..:m: Hopefully the next version of the handler can be great again.

Post a Comment

Komentar dari anda adalah dorongan bagi kami untuk terus berkreasi