uTweetMe is a free J2ME cell phone client application which allows posting updates to Twitter *.
The main application features :For more information about Twitter please visit www.twitter.com
* Uses data connection for lower cost instead of SMS;
* Connects directly to Twitter.com, doesnt pass your password to any 3rd party servers.
* Is quick: you can post update in 2 clicks;
* Is quick as possible: you dont need to wait for any data being loaded from internet when app is started, you can just start posting your update in a second;
* Unfinished updates can be kept in Drafts folder;
* Has ability to communicate with twitter.com server in background - you dont need to stay in application and wait until update is posted (not all cell phone models support this feature).
Change Log :
- When long tweet posted (more than 140 characters), the preview shows tweet length and the warning that message will be posted to TwiGu.ru service and that this message might be readable to public.
- Slight UI changes, e.g. Inbox (10) instead of Inbox(10) extra space added.
Template text and tweet text has now 4000 characters limitation. Hopefully it will be enough for everyone. However not all models support text boxes of such length so it migh be shorter in your cell phone.
Some other bugs fixed.
· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
uTweetMe 1.3 Alpha(version 1.3.10). -Freeware J2ME Twitter client