IMBusy is a mobile application when enabled triggers a pre-defined sms when there is an incoming call to alert the caller of your busy status. The application will be automatically disabled after a pre-set time interval.
USER GUIDE :Download :
* To launch the application, select the IMBusy icon from the application menu as shown below. On certain phone model, the application will be configured as the right softkey on phone idle screen.
* When the application is launched, user can choose from a list of pre-defined messages to be sent when there is an incoming call. The message will be sent to the caller. The settings list will be shown if the "Cancel" key is pressed.
* Once a message is selected, the auto-reply feature will be activated. It will be deactivated after the time interval defined in "Active duration" settings. Once the auto-reply feature is activated, the IMBusy icon will be shown on the right bottom corner of the phone idle screen as shown below. The application will automatically changed the phone profile to silent mode when the auto-reply feature is activated. It will revert the phone profile back to the original settings once the feature is deactivated.
* The "Active duration" can be changed as shown below. It is defaulted to 2 hours duration.
* To add/delete the pre-defined message, select "Options" -> "Message" -> "Add/Delete" as shown below.
* The auto-reply feature can also be enabled/disabled via the "Application" settings as shown below.
Mobivation IMBusy v1.00 S60v3 S60v5 SymbianOS9x Unsigned Retail By XPlod@POPDA