Swype provides a faster and easier way to input text on any screen. With one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard, the patented technology enables users to input words faster and easier than other data input methods at over 40 words per minute.
Swype has worked closely with Nokia to bring you the best text input experience on your S60 handset. Swype plugs directly into the Symbian input method to ensure seamless integration with every application on the device.
Swype excels in language support, allowing users to Swype in many different languages. Swype Beta for Symbian includes support for English US, Spanish, Canadian French, and Brazilian Portuguese. Extensive language support is part of our ongoing development and more languages will be supported in the future.
Key features:Download :Nokia Beta Labs Swype Pen Input v1.00 (18515) S60v5 S^3 SymbianOS9.x Signed
* Standard QWERTY keyboard layout makes Swype easy to learn
* Use a stylus or finger ? Swype?s amazing input path analyzer allows you to go fast and sloppy. Just make a reasonable effort to trace through the word and Swype will do the rest
* Double Tap Editing ? Make a mistake? Double tap on a word to bring up a list of other possible matches.
* Auto Spelling Correction
* Automatic Help ? Swype detects when you may be having trouble or might benefit from a particular feature and prompts you with helpful tips and instructions
* Instant access to Symbols, Numbers and Editing functions
* 65,000-word Learning Dictionary ? Chances are the word you are typing is already in the Swype dictionary. If it isn?t, just tap it out once followed by a space and Swype will remember it for future use.
* Nokia 5228,
* Nokia 5230,
* Nokia 5230 Nuron,
* Nokia 5235 Comes With Music Edition,
* Nokia 5250,
* Nokia 5530 XpressMusic,
* Nokia 5800 XpressMusic,
* Nokia C6-00,
* Nokia N97,
* Nokia N97 mini,
* Nokia X6,
* Nokia X6-00
An awful lot of changes have been made to the application since the last update, not the least of which is better support for language downloads and language performance improvements. You'll also find the Copy and Paste now appear in the Settings menu as well as the Edit Layer, and a lot of bugs have been quashed.
Download Swype Language
Dictionary Here: (Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese PT, Russian, Swedish)