Palringo is the ultimate Instant Messaging client for mobile phones and computers. Now you can chat with all your buddies, no matter what IM they use, all from one universal Instant Messenger. Express yourself in chat with emoticons and smileys to show your friends how you’re feeling. Send voice messages at the click of a button so your friends can hear your voice. Show your buddies what you’re looking at by sharing photos and pictures in chats. See where your friends are right now with location and let everyone know where you are. Create groups so you can send messages to everyone at the same time. Or search the existing groups to find chat rooms you’re interested in and meet new people. Broadcast what you’re doing and where you are with your status. Automatically update your status on social networking sites directly from Palringo. Palringo Instant Messaging - Bring your chats to life.
Support :Download :Palringo v1.4.0 S60v3 Signed
* Windows Live Messenger ® (MSN)
* AOL ® Instant Messenger (AIM)
* Yahoo! ® Messenger
* Google Talk ™
* ICQ ®
* Jabber ®
* iChat® / MobileMe ®
* QQ ®
* Gadu-Gadu ®
* Facebook Chat
What's new :
* Fixed powersaving mode setting.
* Added two language supports: Korean and Indonesian. Thanks to our users Cha, Singing Poet, Sewon Kim and YourGardian.
* Fixed a small bug where tab wasn't switch correctly in the chat window.
* The last selected chat message is now remembered and reselected on reopen when the chat window is not closed.
* Replaced bridge icons with generic version.
* Fixed a small bug where contact's icons with messages weren't updated correctly after the messages have been read.
* Updated language resource files.
* Completly reworked the process of adding new bridges.
* Fixed the bug in the chat window where context menu was not shown when clicking a message item.
* Added support for specifying a custom message when adding a new contact.
* Added support for joining groups through message group links. To create a group link enclose group name into square brackets.
* Added support for leave/join group notifications in a group chat window. Has to be enabled through the settings window.
* Added extra service information which is displayed in the contact properties window.
* Fixed a bug where bot contacts weren't displayed.
* Fixed a bug a chat bubble was not displaying local time.
* "Owner" tag is displayed opposite group contact which owns a group.
* Added server setting which allows specifying servers and ports the client should connect to.
* Fixed a bug chat messages weren't showing correct local time for history messages.
* Fixed an issue where group operations could not be performed in away, busy and invisible service states.
* Added support for filtering contacts by service.