Imagining if you have an ant crawling at the background of your phone screen, or maybe a butterfly dancing vividly in animation, isn t it acool thing to wow your friends who have only dull backgrounds with only pictures? Well, you neither need to create any fancy thems nor need tospend hours browsing through the internet for nice themes.
Note - that this freeware by the3sky is not similar to the animated themes that you used to install on your phone, which will suck up most of your phone sRAM and battery. But with this simple application (thanks to the3sky again), you can change the
animated object easily just with yourfavourite .gif file that suits the background of your wallpaper.
Now,you can wave your hand and say GOODBYE to those dull and lifelessbackground.
v2.34 version added new features / fixes:
1. Fixed the gif decoding problem, no more blur, compatible rate over 95%!
2. Fixed the mbm problem.
3. Increased to restore the default options.
4. For each of the fairy images increase a separate configuration file, which only records the location of the fairy images. After replacing the
fairy images, point "\ \ \ "Options -> Save and apply the settings "\ \ \".
5. Fixed compatibility tips on FP2 models:
6. Complex gif decoding process may take a long time,please be patient after applying settings.
The software of desktop fairy mainly display a floating GIF images on the screen while running the phone themes ,which can be dynamic or static,to
achieve the decorating or complementary role for the subject. Beautiful and practical, but does not display when the keyboard locked. In order to
save power effectively when don't check the screen, you can also use a variety of keyboard lock.
PS - If you want to add your own animations, copy the .gif file to C:\Data\Animsprit2. Rename your image to Sprite before copying and you will see your own animated image on the standby screen of your phone
Download :AnimSprite v2.34 Lite S60v3 SymbianOS9.x ENG (Signed)