Thursday, September 30, 2010
Opera Mobile 10 - a new beta version of the well-know internet browser, is now available for smartphones running Symbian 9.x. Opera Mobile includes the most advanced technologies and capabilities that are
comparable with similar
functions in Opera for PC.
New user-friendly and
intuitive interface, fast
download, zoom and pan pages, built-in password manager, and convenient system of tabs and support for touch screens
- this is only part of the
features that make Opera Mobile one of the most comfortable browser for your smartphone.
*Fast loading pages 50%
faster than previous version of Opera;
*Support for zooming and panning pages;
*Compressing web pages up to 70%, which significantly
reduces the costs of traffic;
*New polzovetelsky interface with support for tabs;
*Access to your favorite pages using visual bookmarks;
*Save web pages for late viewing offline;
*Auto-completion for fast
input web addresses;
*Full podderzhaka technology AJAX;
*Support for smartphones with touch screens and much more..
Change Log :
In Beta 2 we are excited to introduce an ARM optimized
engine. So we encourage all users of Symbian phones, advanced or novice, to try out this beta 2 and report bugs in the forums.
Known issues include:
* Higher memory usage for Carakan with JIT Compilation.
* Due to timing issues with different geolocation information providers (WiFi, cell towers, GPS) first request may have poor
* Fast scrolling on Touch devices not optimized for page rendering
* Opera Link may not work when using APN with a proxy configured
* Some SVGT images may appear to freeze on Nokia E series phones
* If SIM card is not
registered, or phone is in flight mode, first geolocation request in a browser session may fail
Opera Mobile 10.1.beta2 v10.10.934935.zip