Qt is a cross-platform application and UI framework that allows developers to write applications once and deploy them across many desktop and embedded operating systems without rewriting the source code.
New version of Qt features QML, an advanced new declarative programming language, and significant performance improvements.
New way of developing Qt apps
Improved performance, quicker apps
Qt 4.7 includes significant performance improvements that make applications and user interfaces run faster and smoother.
Examples of these improvements include:
- New hardware accelerated compositing in QtWebkit has accelerated QtWebkit animation rendering by 31% over Qt 4.6.0, resulting in “snappier” user interfaces
- In benchmark tests of popular websites, Facebook pages scrolled up to 67% faster, and other, less complicated pages scrolled on average 350% faster* due to significant scrolling speed improvements in QtWebkit
- The new QStaticText class makes text render more than twice as fast as in Qt 4.6
- The QPainter engine makes it possible to draw particle systems more efficiently in OpenGL
* Stdcpp (Standard C++ library Common)
* OpenC_SSL (Open C LIBSSL Common)
* PIPS (PIPS Installer)
* Qt (Qt libraries)
* QtWebkit (QtWebkit library)
P.S: For now specific change log is not available yet...
Qt v4.7.2 Nokia S60v3 S60v5 S^3 SymbianOS9.x Signed