RSS

Monday, March 14, 2011

Staron IParkedHere v1.02(5) S60v3 S60v5 Full Unsigned By POPDA {Find Your parked car !}

Staron IParkedHere v1.02(5) S60v3 S60v5 Full Unsigned By POPDA {Find Your parked car !}

Where did I park?

With I Parked Here, you’ll never forget where you parked.
I Parked Here will record your parking place with a simple tap or click
– and without waiting for a GPS fix (thanks to the revolutionary Skyhook location system).
Press “Find my car” and get directions to your car with turn by turn navigation.
View your parking place on various maps. Add a parking meter alarm and ensure you avoid parking
tickets. Record your parking level in multi-story car parks. Search and find car parks close by.
I Parked Here is extremely easy to use. Never again will you find yourself
scratching your head in public wondering “where is my car?”


Record your parking place in seconds

I Parked Here finds your current location in seconds.
No more waiting on slow GPS. The coordinates of you parking place will be automatically
saved in seconds. I Parked Here gives you the Skyhook Wireless location system.
This means I Parked Here works like an ultra super-fast GPS.


Please note: You must select an Internet Access Point to turn on Skyhook.
Skyhook can work indoors and works well in downtown areas.


Record your parking level or number

You can add your parking level or the number of your parking place
to the location of your car, making it easy to find your car in large multi-story car parks.

Remember the correct level… don’t spend time walking up and down stairs looking for the correct level.

Search and find carparks

I Parked Here lets you search and discover car parks close to your current location.
Don't spend time driving around in rings searching for that elusive parking spot


Download :
Staron IParkedHere v1.02(5) S60v3 S60v5 Full Unsigned By POPDA

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I ask, do you still have this app archived? Link is dead.

Thank you for any answer. :)
Mir57

Post a Comment

Komentar dari anda adalah dorongan bagi kami untuk terus berkreasi