I seek new product team, "Love decompression" public beta release it!
Heat of July, summer fire, looking for my team to continue their efforts, love message, love dial-up, love family adjourned to Love, FreeUnRAR (free extract) from the ashes, new love turned out to extract the new design, beautiful interface , a unique experience, and quickly extract the love to your love machine installed it.
Love decompression Features:
0. independent of the UI;
1. supports extract rar, zip, 7z three compression file decompression;
2. Support rar, zip, 7z files associated suffix;
3. supports extracting encrypted rar file;
4. support the sub volume extract rar file;
5. supports open a compressed file or multiple-choice decompression decompression alone;
6. Double progress bar allows you to progress more clearly on the extract;
7. full free, no network, dedicated to serve you.
Love extract known to exist several major issues:
1. zip archive Chinese garbled
2. 7z compatibility issue archive
3. document management capabilities to be strengthened
These are questions we are fully resolved, if you have any suggestions, please E-mail feedback to: email@example.com
Note: If you have previously installed FreeUnRAR (free extract), please uninstall before installing love decompression.
Symbian S60 3rd full platform support
Such as: 3250 / 3250XM / 5320XM / 5500 / 5700 / 5700XM / 5730XM / 6110N / 6120 / 6120C / 6121C / 6122C/6124C / 6210N / 6210S / 6220C / 6290 / 6650 / E50 / E51 / E52 / E60 / E61 / E61i / E62 / E65 / E66 / E70 / E71 / E90 / N71 / N73 / N75 / N76 / N77 / N78 / N79 / N80 / N81 / N82 / N83 / N83i / N85 / N91 / N92 / N93 / N93i / N95 / N95 8GB / N96
Symbian S60 5th platform and support all Symbian ^ 3
Such as: 5230 / 5232 / 5233 / 5235 / 5250 / 5530XM / 5800 / 5800i / 5800w / 5802XM / C5-03 / C6 / N97 / N97i / N97 mini / X6 / C6-01 / C7 / N8
Samsung: S5200c, i400, G818E, L878E, i520, i458, M8000, i560, i550, i450, i408, SGH-i570, GT-B5210U, i7110, SGH-i408
LG: KS10, KT615
Download :Mowo FreeiDecompress v1.10 Final S60v3 S60v5 S^3 (Update 12.07.11)