ROMPatcher+ v3.1 S60v3 S^1 S^3 RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn. Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.
This is the list of the main differences in comparison with RomPatcher by ZoRn:
- New: compatibile with all the 3rh, 5th, S^3 devices
- New: support for compiled patches
- New: can dump the whole rom content to file \romdumpplus.dmp
- New: can dump the SuperPage content to file \superpage.dmp
- New: full support for DomainSrv.exe autostart.
- New: introduced new commands ord_rel, ord_snr which allow to patch DLL using ordinal.
- New: can be integrated in cooked ROM firmware
- New: it is now possible to apply/remove patches with just 1 click.
- New: added vertical scrollbar.
- New: introduced support for the new command '+SuperPage' which allow to patch the RAM area where is stored the SuperPage.
- New: introduced support for a new commands, info: return: error: check the demo1-4.rmp patches included.
- New: introduced #ifdef, #ifndef, #else, #endif, #define statements. This will allow to retrieve system values at runtime to create more flexible and powerful patches. Check the ReadMe_Macros.txt for all the details.
- New: you can search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
- New: wildcard ?? support for patches.
- Fixed: Kern-Exec0 error when closing RomPatcher after a patch was applied.
- Fixed: doesn't unexpectedly crash when using large and complex patches.
- Fixed: RP+ can correcly patch contiguous shadow ram pages without any crash.
- Improved: the shadow ram memory is now fully released when a patch is removed.
- Improved: the 'Patch Info...' option shows all the information lines contained in the patch.
Change-Log RP+ v3.0 > v3.1:
+ New: Lite Version is already Signed, you don't need to sign it with a DevCert (but I'm not sure about this :( coz I hv tested on my phone & ths app still Unsigned)
+ Improved: InstallServer.rmp patch has been updated
+ Improved: RomPatcherAuto.exe has been renamed to RPPAuto.exe for better compatibility with Samsumg Omnia autostart.
+ NOTE: Due to UID change, you have to uninstall any previous RP+ version before installing RP+ 3.1 (but you can keep the *.ldd files)
How To Install :
1. Extrack installserver.exe on the attached file to C:\sys\bin.
2. Uninstall U'r previous version
3. Install RomPatcher+ 3.1
Cara Pasang Domain srv di RomPatcher+ 3.1 :
* ekstrak c_sys_hash_domain.exe ke c:/sys/hash lalu rename jadi domainsrv.exe
* kemudian ekstrak domainsrv.exe ke E:/sys/bin.
* install rompatcher+ 3.1
Sekarang buka RP+ 3.1 maka akan muncul pilihan Add to Auto (Domain srv)
Download :RomPatcher Plus 3.1 S60v3 S60v5 S^3.zip