RSS

Thursday, August 18, 2011

TTPod Anna v4.31 S60v5 S^3 EN PT by Léo Symbian (Symbian^Anna Style)

TTPOD ANNA

TTPod Anna 2011 v4.31

Version Symbian^Anna of powerful music player for S^3 and S60v5 devices.

Key features:
- Full support for S^3 and S60v5 devices
- Special interface for control using touch screen
- Supported formats: MP3, AAC, WMA and M4A
- Built-in equalizer
- Sound fade, stereo widening and bass boost effects
- Support for skins and visual effects
- Ability to download songs, album covers and lyrics
- Online access to music charts
- Sleep timer
- Mini-player in background mode
and many more features...

What's new:
- Fixed bug of ID3 tags reading (Please clean playlist then re-scan songs)
- Reduced startup time
- Solved problem of auto playback after calls
- Fixed alarm problem on S^3 devices
- Personal Support Center, QQ mini-player on desktop


What's new version Symbian^Anna Style by Léo Symbian:
- New Skins TTPod
- + 10 visualizations 3D
- New Splash Screen (Symbian^Anna)
- New English translation optimized
- It includes the Portuguese language
- Colorful menu icons (music list)
- Icons Symbian^Anna
- Native application icon and custom Symbian^Anna

Supported phones:
Nokia 5230, 5232, 5233, 5235, 5238, 5288, 5250, 5530, 5800, C5-03, C6, N97, N97 mini, X6
Sony Ericsson U1i (Satio), U5i (Vivaz), U8i (Vivaz pro)
Samsung i8910 HD
Nokia C6-01, C7, E7, N8

Installation note:
1 - Download the file (must sign).
2 - Delete themes, visualizations and the folder "data".
2 - Install the external memory (memory card).
3 - Choose the menu language (English or Portuguese) and choose icon.
4 - Enjoy the best player of 2011 by Léo Symbian.

Notes : Uninstall U'r previous TTpod first and then install it.

TTPOD ANNA




Download :

TTPod Anna 2011 v4.31
English Portuguese by Léo Symbian

15 komentar:

hafidansori said...

kenapa ya mas..kok di nokia X-5 saya g bisa menginstall aplikasi TTPOD 3.80 ke atas. jadi sampek skrg saya pake TTPOD 3.80. jika di install yg lebih dari versi itu gak bisa di buka aplikasinya.

Bayu.ranger said...

@mas hafid.. Krna ttpod yg support utk s60v3 saat ini baru smpe v3.80 beta3 aja mas. Moga2 ttpod cpet me'release versi baru utk s60v3 :d:

Irvan said...

ok gan..
skin ttpod windows7 nih gan..
http://irvanfiddarain.mobie.in/IF-WapBlog.html?__xtblog_entry=4ea5c93b8e21069b0e00000c#xt_blog

Anonymous said...

ss

Anonymous said...

We sympathize with that since we are in OC|an Orange County properties.



Look into my blog post real estate agent in Orange County

Anonymous said...

Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

my web blog: what is estate planning

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!



Here is my page favorite Los Angeles video production

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice article on building up new web site.


My site; favorite San Diego video producers

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new website.


Here is my web-site life insurance quotes San Diego

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my web-site; massage WOW

Anonymous said...

Admiring the commitment you put into your website and
detailed information you provide. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


Also visit my blog post; izzitso.com

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present one thing back and aid others like you aided me.

My web site; San Diego certified estate planner

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new information on your website. I wanted to share with you that, I bookmarked Blogger: Aplikasi-gratizzz at Dzone so my coworkers may learn from it as well. May I also share a tip. Purchasing fantastic video marketing could possibly be fairly challenging. I find it most beneficial to talk with a a Probate Attorneys San Diego. Our staff of Best San Diego Bankruptcy Attorneys are here to help you with all your legal requirements.

Here is my web page; San Diego Estate Planning Lawyers

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but
I find this matter to be really one thing which I think I might by no means understand.

It kind of feels too complicated and very wide for me.
I am having a look ahead on your next post, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!

My web page: human papillomaviruses

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


Also visit my webpage; Sexy Naked Male

Post a Comment

Komentar dari anda adalah dorongan bagi kami untuk terus berkreasi